The Arc of Greater Boone County was incorporated in 1970 to advocate and provide services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Arc is a local, state, and national organization with chapters in every state. The Arc of Greater Boone County (The Arc GBC) is the local chapter (#1793) of The Arc of Indiana. The Arc GBC operates as an independent 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Shop with our Amazon Smile link. It won’t change your account, contains all of the same great products and allows Prime benefits.
Hours of Operation during COVID 19:
Our office is closed to visitors; however there are staff who are available during regular business hours. You are welcome to call 765-482-6815.
Services Currently Provided:
- Supported Living – as needed up to 24 hours per day
- Career Connections is offering Supported Employment and Transition Services regular hours by remote services
- WIC (include their regular hours) via phone and remote services
- Day Services are closed to on-site services but are providing services in home as requested
- Grocery and Meal Delivery is offered on demand
The link below contains our Title IV Civil Rights Plan (click to view)