Opening in Community Membership
POSITION: Community Membership Specialist
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Community Membership Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with car insurance.
STATUS: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Provide one-on-one support to individuals with intellectual challenges. The job includes teaching and supporting people to become a part of the community. Hours may include weekends and evenings. The waiver services provided could include community habilitation with an individual or small group, participant assistance and care, respite and residential supports.
POSITION: Executive Director
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Board of Directors
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Education, or related field with five years management experience in the field of rehabilitation.
STATUS: Exempt, Full-Time
Senior Director of Business Operations
Facility Services Director
Manufacturing Process Technician
Marketing and Fund Development Coordinator
Maintenance and Information Technology (contracted positions)
1. Initiate, develop, plan, implement and monitor programs and activities of The Arc consistent with goals, policies and objectives as established by the Board of Directors.
2. Operate the organization in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards and ethical conduct. This includes maintaining accreditation by CARF, United Way of Central Indiana and the Indiana State Department of Health (WIC).
3. Overall responsibility for hiring, assigning promotions, terminating, setting salaries within budget, determining conditions of employment and supervising all other employees of the organization as well as volunteer workers within budget guidelines, policies and objectives of The Arc.
4. Responsible for presentations to organizations, local service groups and government officials requesting information about The Arc and its operation.
5. Assist in the preparation of a detailed annual budget utilizing The Arc goals and objectives.
6. Continuously making contact with local businesses for procurement of contract work to be performed at Mainstreet Enterprises.
7. Oversee fund raising events and fund raising staff to increase community awareness of our services to raise funds.
8. Direct (contracted positions) to maintain facilities according to the agency approved budget.
9. Ensure all supervised staff to submit accurate daily documentation in the AccelTrax system.
10. Other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.