We are the sponsoring agency for our local Indiana WIC office. They provide nutrition education and assistance for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children. This is an income based program.
6,019 women, infants, and children participate in this WIC program on an annual basis.
Who is eligible?
- Pregnant Women
- New moms (up to six months after delivery)
- Breastfeeding moms (up to one year after delivery)
- Infants (under the age of one)
- Children under the age of five
Step 1- determine if you are income eligible (call 765-482-6176)
What does WIC provide?
- Healthy foods designed to meet special nutrition needs
- A nutrition and health screening assessment
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support and mom-to-mom support from Peer Counselors
- Referrals to other Indiana health, family and social services
Hours of Operation
Monday – 8:30am-7pm
Tuesday – 8:30am- 5:30pm
Friday – 8:30am- 5:30pm